Personal services in Chester County can re-open Friday June 26, 2020.
Here are the changes in how we will conduct Business once we are open.
1. We will move to appointment only for ALL services and our door will remain locked during business hours. Please visit our Scheduling page to book your appointment.
2. EVERYONE will have to wear a mask while in the studio. No exceptions at this time.
3. Call or text us when you arrive for your appointment. We will then come and let you in.
4. No groups please, we ask that you come to your appointment alone unless you are a minor accompanied by a parent.
5. NO ORAL or NOSE PIERCINGS (this will be temporary) if you have to remove your mask for the service then we will not offer it for now. This includes jewelry changes too.
6. As much as we can until the physical procedure we will practice slight social distancing.
7. We will ask that you wash your hands in the powder room upon entry to the studio. We will do this at the same time in our hand washing station.
8. NO CASH, we will not be taking cash payment during the initial re-open nor will we keep cash on site. If you do not have another form of payment please let us know when you set up your appointment and we’ll figure it out together.
9. Chip and contactless (apple pay, samsung pay, etc…) will be the only forms of payment we will take for now.
10. Be honest with yourself and us please. If you are feeling sick, or have been exposed to someone that has been sick please reschedule your appointment. Even if its just a cold please just cancel and reschedule your appointment. We ask that you wait at least 14 full days from whenever you feel/felt sick before coming to see us.
Also, because of the rise in cost in PPE and because we will have to scale back how many people we can help in one day we will no longer be able to offer any types of discounts on services. We will not be able to provide free services any longer either.
Please feel free to email or message us with any specific questions about any of the above or any questions about piercings in general.
To schedule your appointment, please click on the button below:Book an Appointment